Are a messy bun and a shirt with strange stains part of your daily mom uniform?
Well, it’s time to up your game! Looking stylish can be surprisingly fast if you know what’s what.
Here are a few simple tips to improve your style.
Keep it basic.
- You don’t need a fancy expensive outfit for every day of the week.
- Keep a few basic closet staples that can be swapped around into unique outfits without a lot of planning.
- Grab a few nice jeans, a skirt or two and plain T-shirts.
- Add in a couple of pretty button-up shirts, and you’ll be able to rearrange them in endless combinations.
Don’t forget one of the most important parts of building a swappable wardrobe is making sure that the colors compliment each other.
- A good necklace or scarves can save an otherwise boring outfit.
- Try to avoid buying trendy or overly stylized pieces.
- Silver and gold jewelry can go with almost anything.
- If your tot is still small enough to be grabby, there are chewable necklaces that are kid-friendly.
- A sweater or cardigan is easy to toss over your day clothes to give a different look. Great for those girl nights you get once a year!
Easy to care, easy to wear.
The first time there’s a spill, you’re going regret buying anything dry clean only. Look for easy to care for fabrics like cotton and denim. It seems like a no brainer, but it’s so easy to forget to check the tags when you find that perfect outfit.
Being stylish and being a mom at the same time can be almost effortless with a bit of planning.
Just keep it simple, and soon it’ll feel like second nature.
Note: If you buy anything through the links on this page, we may earn an affiliate commission, at no cost to you. We recommend only products we genuinely like. Thank you so much.