Having a dinner party, a barbeque or simply want an easy recipe with a perfect ending?
Everyone loves enjoying a great home-cooked meal but rarely have the time or skill to do it.
“Pull up a chair. Take a taste. Come join us. Life is so endlessly delicious.” ― Ruth Reichl
Here is a simple recipe for making the most delicious baked chicken in only an hour.
- 8 chicken drumsticks
- 2 eggs
- 1 ½ cup of bread crumbs
- 2 tsp paprika/ Spanish paprika powder
- 2 tsp garlic powder/ crushed garlic
- ½ tsp chili powder (optional)
- 2 tbsp. Salt
- Ensure chicken is clean by washing with water.
- Mix bread crumbs, paprika, garlic, chili powder, and salt together in a glass bowl.
- Crack two eggs in a separate bowl and mix. Add salt or black pepper to taste (optional)
- Completely dip drumsticks in eggs.
- Dip drumsticks in breadcrumb mixture.
- Place drumsticks on a nonstick tray.
- Let the chicken bake in the oven for about 1 hour (about 30 minutes for each side).
- Flip chicken once one side has turned golden brown.
- Chicken should appear golden brown in color when done.
- Serve chicken while hot.
Serve chicken with a spicy chili dip or a dip of your choice.
This recipe typically serves 2 people. Feel free to add or reduce the number of chicken pieces depending on the number of people.
You may also use chicken breasts and wings with the same recipe.
Enjoy your simply delicious meal with a good company!